Etudiant d’un autre établissement

Student from another institution

You are a student at another institution.

Administrative registration

Your administrative registration must be done online according to the:

Please note: you must obligatorily apply to a UPHF course (excluding 1st year bachelor's degree, subject to application on Parcoursup)

You are not concerned by online registration if:

  • You come under the continuing education or you are in professionalization contract in another component (except IAE or IUT) please approach the formation secretariat

You can also consult:

  • the 2022/23 registration fees link to training/applications registration/registration fees

You wish to register in the 2nd or 3rd year of a general degree, in the 2nd year of a DEUST or DUT