Tips and information on where to stay
- Some tips before renting a home and practical information: www.selectra.info
- The Hauts-de-France Housing Guide is consultable online actionlogement.fr/la-garantie-loca-pass">
To facilitate access to housing, students who do not have a guarantor can go through the organization Action Logement : the state replaces the parents as guarantor for the student, thus avoiding unpaid rent situations to be settled.
Housing information agency: the ADIL allows the user to better know his rights, his obligations and the solutions adapted to his case. For all information : www.adilnord.fr
- CAF Approach
It is possible to apply for housing assistance from the Caisse d'Allocations Familiales (CAF).
- See the video "Housing aid: a 100% online process!"
For everything you need to know about Student Housing Assistance, go to the CAF website: www.caf.fr
For international students :
The university's housing platform
Students looking for a rental, a roommate, a temporary room, can use the University housing platform: offers from private landlords, real estate agencies, student residences.
Platform with registration key: HOUSINGUPHF
You will have access to exclusive offers and benefit from personalized support: from the rental file to the reservation of the accommodation, all the steps are carried out on the platform.
If you do not have a guarantor residing in France, Studapart can act as a guarantor for you for the entire duration of the rental.
Contact : @email
Housing offered by the CROUS
CROUS university residences
The university residences are managed by an organization independent of the University, the Centre Régional des Œuvres Universitaires et Scolaires (CROUS).
The application for admission to a university residence is made through the Dossier Social Etudiant (D.S.E.) between January 15 and May 15. Admissions are always possible during the year and are generally favorable. Outside the dates of the D.S.E, contact the residence hall switchboards to find out about availability.
All info : www.crous-lille.fr
- Jules Mousseron residence: 03 27 28 39 60 or 03 27 28 39 63
- Jules Marmottan residence: 03 74 09 13 07
- Gustave Ansart residence : 03 27 47 76 23
- Residence Les Tertiales : 03 27 47 76 23
- Résidence Saint Roch : 03 27 74 83 58
Private offers validated by the CROUS
This portal allows you to view housing offers from CROUS or individuals throughout the country. To consult all offers
Other housing solutions
Intergenerational shared housing solution: + supportive / - expensive
Colibree Intergeneration Housing
Kolocation with solidarity projects
The PIJ (Youth Information Point) also offers a list of privately rented accommodations, which can be viewed on site at the agencies:
- Cambrai : 13 bis rue Saint-Nicolas (Behind the cathedral) - 03 27 81 20 22
- Maubeuge: 80 avenue Alphonse de Lamartine - 03 66 32 32 00
Prim'toit: Residence Habitat Jeunes Actifs