A sports university
The athletic facilities are located on the Mont-Houy campus , they include:
Two omnisport gymnasiums composed:
- From 2 multi-sport arenas.
- A dance hall
- A weight room
- From a dojo.
A university stadium composed :
- A synthetic field
- From an athletic track
- Of a long-jump track
- An archery range (under construction),
- A throwing area (javelin, shot put)
The blue line, 9 km off-stadium running track composed:
- From 4 loops (1.3 km, 1.9 km, 2 km and 3.7 km) including 3.5 km of Finnish track
- From 7 cross-training platforms, connected station, cardio-muscular strengthening, street workout...
- From 2 city stadiums
- From 2 bowling spaces
- 10 table tennis tables
Playing sports at university
There are 6 opportunities to participate in physical activities and sports at the university:
- The Opening Sports Modules.
- The " Leisure Sports " Activities.
- The University Sports Association
- The Sport-UPHF channel
- Sports courses and events
- The reservation of sports spaces
For more information, you will find the entire sports offer via the useful links below:
The sports department
The UPHF Sports Department organizes, develops and supervises physical and sports activities on campus and manages sports facilities.
Watteau Building, Office #13, Mont-Houy Campus