Organization and heritage
Our students are hosted on 5 human-sized campuses in Valenciennes, Cambrai and Maubeuge.
- 55 ha area
- A University community of 1,300 members
- A 120-million-Euro budget
- 1 INSA component- establishment and 2 academic components: 1 ISH and 1 IUT
- 8 research components including 2 UMR CNRS
- 750 professionals as guest
- 4 libraries
- 4 University Restaurants - 6 Cafeterias
- 5 university residence halls
- 1 cultural department
- 1 language resource center
- Sports facilities: 2 sports halls, 1 dojo, 1 fitness room, 2 city stadiums,1 running track and 1 wellness path
- 1 Sports department
- 1 social and solidarity store
- 1 student healthcare center
- 1 individualized support for students with disabilities
- 30 student associations
The university hosts 10,845 students with a main registration.
12,154 registered students
- Science, technology and Health: 4,883 students
- Law, Economics, management: 3,675 students
- Arts, humanities, languages and Social Sciences: 2,291 students
- 1,659 international students
- 900 apprentices
- 195 PhD students
What happens next to our graduates?
How well our students and graduates integrate the working world is a major and constant concern for our university. You can judge for yourself how important it is to us by consulting the professional integration results of each of our courses.
Employee Policy Statement
It is a collection of key indicators and information related to the headcount, careers, remunerations and working conditions of University staff.
» Employee Policy Statement 2019 (PDF)