The International Relations Office
The International Relations Office is in charge of setting up and managing the agreements and the conventions as well as the contractual indicators, international welcoming. This structure of strategic and political coordination is composed of administrative agents whose missions are entirely associated with the international affairs.
- Welcoming international students and researchers
- Internal and external communication
- Elaborating international projects
- Monitoring conventions
- Managing scholarships for students
- Managing outgoing and incoming students and staff.
- Collaborating with both the international relations coordinators of the different faculties and schools and coordinators of the research laboratories.
- Monitoring of the actions carried out by the regional development officers (Northern Africa, Middle East, China and South-East Asia)
Head of Office
Pôle de relations internationales Manager
Erasmus+ program coordinator
Aurélie DEGAUGUE BAC
Head of the Mobility Unit
Estelle LE MEUR
International Cooperation Manager - Erasmus+ focus
Student mobility manager
Student mobility officer
Student mobility officer - financial aids
Projects and Partnership Unit
Victor LE CAM
Administrative and financial assistance
Administrative and financial officer
Pôle de Relations Internationales Opening hours:
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Pôle de Relations Internationales location:
Tram Stop: "Campus Mont-Houy"